Good Cruise someways bad cruise someways

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 02, 2012
Ship: Carnival Sensation
The lifeboat drill was very unorganized and took over 1 hour. I have been on many cruises and the was by far the worse handled drill. If we went by the way this was handled we will all drown. Also I ordered a bottle of Barcardi Rum delivered on the first day of the cruise as a surprise for my husband . It was not in the room. It seems it was delivered but delivered to the wrong room. Anyway I got my money refunded which was nice. I was disappointed in the decor or the ship. It was very gawdy. I will never sail on this ship again.

Very good food and very good selection . Easily acessable to get around the buffett.

Layout confusing. Figured it out the last night.

very nice and comfortable

Pros: The food the shows.

Cons: The life boat drill.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.