Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2012

The ship was beautiful, you were well informed of events on the ship. I was looking for the singles events I never found it, but other than that it was a nice cruise. I found eating in open seating was well organized never stood in a long line to eat. Ample enough seat for dining, I really enjoyed the option of eating in formal dining or eating in casual dining.

Pros: The variety of food\, entertainment\, the day porters very nice.

Cons: the ship had a bad smell one night got better\, accounting issues. I had to check it on a regular basis\, the choices of free beveages just lemonade\, tea and water for the lunch and dinner services. breakfast had better choices of juices.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Ship was very clean the rooms were larger than expected. I had four people in my room and we were very comfortable.
The food was great\, tried meals that I would have never eaten. Service in formal dining was over the top.
My room was great next time I'll get a window view I couldn't tell what time it was with a inside cabin. I had to have the TV on to figure out what time it was. Rooms should include clocks on the wall.
Ship staff very friendly\, I opted out of the ship gratuity and gave my day porter a tip to himself.
Didn't figure out the entertainment until the end of the cruise. Went to the comdey show that was funny. Went to the clubs on the ship that was a little weak until the last day the club was jumping.
I didn't go with young children\, but I am considering taking my 2yr old grandson on the next cruise.