Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Just An Okay Cruise

Sail Date: August 26, 2012

The ship itself was fine. There seemed to be a lot of activities to do. However, I was turned off by seeing crew members ducked down in corners on their cell phone, or not really doing much because we were at the port (i.e leaving lots of dirty plates around). I also didn't like how everything started late on the ship.

Pros: The sunshine in the Bahamas

Cons: The food and service

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

The buffet always opened late (by 15-20 minutes) and there wasn't a difference in what was served at the buffet and the dining room.
When I first arrived I assumed they didn't change or clean the sheets because there were make up stains on the pillow cases as well as hairs in the bed.
The staff didn't seem helpful or cheerful and their professionalism was lacking.