It was ok. Some issue.

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 12, 2012
Ship: Carnival Sensation
The trip was okay except for the surprise gratuity fee. I couldn't buy anything on the island or on the ship because they took all of mine and my boyfriends extra spending money. If at the beginning of the cruise they would have said "tipping is customary" than I believe that everyone would have tipped because the staff DID do a good job. But please give us an option. Don't just charge me without telling me.

Sometimes the food was okay, sometimes it was gross. The staff wasn't very good at cooking American food.

Pros: Nice people, nice staff.

Cons: If youre going to charge a $40+ gratuity fee thats okay just make sure people are aware first. Not everyone comes with $10,000..They took all of my extra spending money.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!