Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was ok. Some issue.

Sail Date: August 12, 2012

The trip was okay except for the surprise gratuity fee. I couldn't buy anything on the island or on the ship because they took all of mine and my boyfriends extra spending money. If at the beginning of the cruise they would have said "tipping is customary" than I believe that everyone would have tipped because the staff DID do a good job. But please give us an option. Don't just charge me without telling me.

Pros: Nice people, nice staff.

Cons: If youre going to charge a $40+ gratuity fee thats okay just make sure people are aware first. Not everyone comes with $10,000..They took all of my extra spending money.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Sometimes the food was okay, sometimes it was gross. The staff wasn't very good at cooking American food.