A Great Time

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 03, 2012
Ship: Carnival Sensation
I was happy with this ship, it was just the right size ship for a first time cruiser. I like the fact that my son had Club O2 to go to, he met new friends there, and had a blast. I would highly recommend this ship and this cruise line to anyone.

The food was awesome and we had the best wait staff for dinner.

Club O2 was a great place for my son to go and hang out.

They were all nice, always saying hi and having a smile.

The only negative is that it took me a while to figure out where on the ship to go, but I finally got it figured out.

My son and I couldn't wait to see what towel animal we had each evening.

Pros: The newlywed show with Wee Jimmy

Cons: Nothing except I wish I had another adult with me as I usually don't do things by myself, I took my 17 year old son with me.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!