Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great choice for a get away in May

Sail Date: May 20, 2012

It was much bigger than I expected, this being my first cruise and I needed to consult
the 'You are here' chart many times.

Pros: The staff were excellent, there was a great choice of food and I loved my stateroom with the window

Cons: People wasting food

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

I went to a couple fo variety shows which I enjoyed and also to the origami towel class and hip hop class. The quality of instruction was excellent.
I foudn all areas to be well cleaned
The dining times were perfect and so was the overall quality of food and food choices
I thought that I would only have a port hole but had a window. I slept better in the bed than i have for all year at home and the state room was kept in immaculate condition
The staff were what made the the cruise so enjoyable, they were exceptional in attending to my and other people's needs and I got a really nice breakfast on disembarkment day delivered to my cabin at 5am with all the professionalism and courtesy that one would expect from a five star hotel.