A great choice for a get away in May

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 20, 2012
Ship: Carnival Sensation
It was much bigger than I expected, this being my first cruise and I needed to consult
the 'You are here' chart many times.

The dining times were perfect and so was the overall quality of food and food choices

I went to a couple fo variety shows which I enjoyed and also to the origami towel class and hip hop class. The quality of instruction was excellent.

The staff were what made the the cruise so enjoyable, they were exceptional in attending to my and other people's needs and I got a really nice breakfast on disembarkment day delivered to my cabin at 5am with all the professionalism and courtesy that one would expect from a five star hotel.

I foudn all areas to be well cleaned

I thought that I would only have a port hole but had a window. I slept better in the bed than i have for all year at home and the state room was kept in immaculate condition

Pros: The staff were excellent, there was a great choice of food and I loved my stateroom with the window

Cons: People wasting food

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!