first time cruiser

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 03, 2012
Ship: Carnival Sensation
the lay out of the ship made it easy to find everything easily.. The balcony room I had was very nice

From the buffets to the diining rooms the food and the service were the top in the industry. I worked in the restaurant business for 15 years, so I know what great service looks like.

The vegas type shows were spectacular.. The cruise director weeeeeee JIMMY rocked

every crew member..no matter what dept.. went above to direct me or get what I needed.

very clean

needed more than one outlet.

Pros: the exceptional service from all crew members..food choices.. the entertainment was awesome

Cons: not enough sign and sail kiosks only 2 and one was not working

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!