What a wonderful time!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Sensation
I really enjoyed this ship. The Sensasation is smaller than the cruise ships I have been on in the past, but there was plenty to do and see and I thought it was very well equipped.

Amazing. My favorite part of cruising is the food. Carnival's formal dinners always provide a wonderful meal.

There were a lot of activities. My family enjoyed the Las Vegas style show, I thought it was entertaining, but would have rather been in the casino.

Everyone is so nice! I love to learn about all the staff and thier backgrounds, it is so diverse. Our 'Server Assistant' Bohan was AMAZING! He had just been promoted and was so sweet and did a great job! (We were at Table 223, Extacy Dining Room, 6:00 seating) Bohan from Serbia deserves a 'Head Server' position, he, along with the food made dinner a treat every night.

You can tell it is a little bit of an older ship, but everything was very clean. The decor is tacky, but every ship I have been on has this sort of decor.

Small, but excepted. If you are in your room too often you are doing it wrong.

Pros: The food

Cons: The weather

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!