The Wonderful sensation

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Sensation
This was my first cruise.Just me and my mom as normal.It was the happiest cruise for a first timer.The food was spetacular.I wish i could live on the boat.I love the staff.I also love the Circle C director.This was a wonderful ship.I fould secret stuff to.This was like a dream come true.Now im nagging my mom to go take me on the 4 day cruise on this wonderful boat.I think i will see this cruise soon.This is the best vacation spot ever.

The best ffffffffffffoooood

great job

Yes congrats to the youth program

oh yes

oh yeah

Home Sweet Home

Pros: Evyething

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!