Cruise to the Bahammas

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 15, 2012
Ship: Carnival Sensation
This was our first cruise and I regret to say it was disappointing. I am not one to complain or discuss the negatives about something usually I just do not go to the place again. The only reason I am doing this review is so hopefully improvements will be made out of this. I understand that cruises bring different people from all around the world with different backgrounds to one place but at the end of the day no matter where you are or where you come from the one thing that everyone has in common is treating others with respect. Unfortunately on this cruise line this concept lacks. Some of the staff members did not treat their fellow co workers or ship passengers with much respect and ruined the experience for me. I actually witnessed a gangway crew member yelling at a passenger. I was shocked. There were some great staff members dont get me wrong but most of those great staff members were the ones I saw getting treated horribly by upper leveled staff members.

Food was not very good period. Items were served cold when they should have been warm, items were hard when they should have been soft, and it was very disappointing.

It depends which staff members you come into contact with. The gangway staff and upper level staff members were rude. It was disgusting to see how some of the staff members treated not only ship passengers but their own staff below them. It is unfortunate to say that most of the staff came off really disrespectful. The housekeeping, serving, deck waiters/servers, shore excursion, guest services, gift shops were all great! They were super friendly and very welcoming. Most of the gangway staff was rude and cold and need a lesson on being respectful. It shouldnt matter the level of position, or position title everyone should treat and show respect to all passengers and fellow staff members. Just because you may be in a higher position doesnt mean you are better than your fellow co workers in a lower position.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.