Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Had a Blast

Sail Date: April 08, 2012

We (hubby, daughter (13), & I) recently sailed on the Carnival Sensation, which was our very first cruise, and all I can say is Awesome! We had done our research and set our expectations high; however, the Carnival Sensation exceeded our expectations. The staff, service, food, and all of the entertainment for adults and children did not disappoint. We opt for a stateroom with a balcony and that is definitely the way to go! Our statesman did an awesome job with making sure our room was always spotless and they have really made great use of every nook and cranny of the room/ship. We especially enjoyed the scrumptious assortment of food (it was quite funny to hear the children say, Why are we stuffing ourselves LOL! My husband is a coffee connoisseur and he states, The coffee was delectable while the daughter and I found the hot chocolate to be a tasty treat!!! With all of the attention we received, we felt like Royalty!! We are already in the process of planning our next trip!!

Pros: The food, service & staff, the ship cleanliness as well as the variety of activities for couples and children.

Cons: The limited hours of the Mongolian Wok

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

The meals from start to finish were well thought out! The food was splendid! I enjoyed the assortment of choices you had to choose from day-to-day.
I highly recommend a stateroom with a balcony. The beds were rather comfortable, however the decor could use some up dating but all in all it was great!!!
They were simply splendid!!!
Our 13 year old daughter had a blast!! She especially enjoyed the variety of activities they had plan and not having to be with her parents the entire time. There were so many activities she could not do them all. She also made lots of friends!!