Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean

Cruise to the Bahamas

Sail Date: April 01, 2012

There was a nice amount of food options.

Pros: Stress-free vacation!

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

I really did not go on this trip to be entertained. I wanted to relax so the activities were not important to me.
My 17 year old went to the O2 club the first night and came back disgusted. She said it looked like people were getting impregnated on the dance floor! She did not return. I guess this says more about the kids than the actual crew working the club.
The ship was very clean. The decor was a little dated but hey...who doesn't like the 80's disco style?!
We had a lot of creaking noises which made sleep difficult.
The food was pretty good but not as fancy as I had anticipated.
The staff was wonderful!