Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I had a good time.

Sail Date: April 01, 2012

The ship was in good condition. The staff was not very friendly on deck but the dining staff was excellent. I would have liked to do more things with my 11 to 13 year olds. Very few family oriented shows that I found. The family comedy show was excellent and the boys enjoyed it!

Pros: Traveling with my friends, the family comedy show (wish it was longer), the room size was larger than I expected, the staff was efficient-our dinner service team was led by Mohammed from the Phillipines-he was excellent!!

Cons: The menu selections at dinner were not as

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

The Circle C group was boring for my son and his friends who were traveling with us. They wanted a movie or bowling or a game show contest that was oriented for kids ages 11 to 13. They would have liked bingo with small prizes like candy or souvenir cups, etc.
Common areas were clean and there was plenty of seating available.
The dining staff was great. The menu options were limited.
Hard to find someone who spoke English sometimes.
Would have liked the mini golf to be open after 8pm. That was about the time we wanted to play and were turned away.
Larger than expected and very clean.