Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Beautiful Cruise

Sail Date: April 01, 2012

Wonderful ship, excellent staff and service. One of the Best vacations I every had. Really enjoyed staying over night in Nassau which gave us the opportunity to see the entire Island, spend time on the beach and party and not feel rushed. No complaints just beautiful. Really enjoyed myself and was still able to relax.

Pros: Staying over night in Nassau Bahamas

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Just need to add turkey bacon and turkey saugages for breakfast. Every meat for breakfast was pork and my family doesn't eat pork but everything else was great.