Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very Relaxing

Sail Date: March 01, 2012

The ship was nice and clean all the time. The staterooms were nice also .

Pros: The ability to find whatever fun I wanted when I wanted it .

Cons: The musta drill

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

None ---the ships staff seemed young and all about getting money and going to the next job . None of them were nice or even smiled on this cruise and thats a first for me. Very sadddddd!
It was ok but could have been better. We did the buffet one night and it was watered down, You could tell they were trying save on the nice meals, but it was alright nothing to smile about. We did main dining and it was the same menu from 2 years ago the last time we sailed on sensation....That is crazy!
The ship had a new cruise director and she was the worst!!!!
The ship was nice I couldn't have asked for more. It beat Royal Caribbean hands down......
Our room was clean and nice the whole cruise. Maun was our room steward and he was the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!