A Wonderful Get Away!!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 18, 2012
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Loved the ship! This was my honeymoon in which I took my daughter and she had a great time as much as we did. Was able to allow her to go and play with kids her age so that she was not constantly with us.

Thought that the food was a little subpar. I love to eat and I did not finish one ,eal while I was on the ship.

Hard to catch all the shows especially for first time cruisers who are not used to being on the ship

Loved the fact that the kids are able to get away from the parents. My dughter never wanted to leave when it was time to go and pick her up from Camp Carnival!

Carlos our housekeeper was the nicest guy. Took extra care of us. Really felt like a Celeberity!!

Pros: Hospitality

Cons: Hard to do everything that is available on the ship.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!