Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Wonderful Get Away!!

Sail Date: March 18, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Loved the ship! This was my honeymoon in which I took my daughter and she had a great time as much as we did. Was able to allow her to go and play with kids her age so that she was not constantly with us.

Pros: Hospitality

Cons: Hard to do everything that is available on the ship.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Thought that the food was a little subpar. I love to eat and I did not finish one ,eal while I was on the ship.
Hard to catch all the shows especially for first time cruisers who are not used to being on the ship
Carlos our housekeeper was the nicest guy. Took extra care of us. Really felt like a Celeberity!!
Loved the fact that the kids are able to get away from the parents. My dughter never wanted to leave when it was time to go and pick her up from Camp Carnival!