Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

my first cruise, great, great

Sail Date: March 18, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

It was my first cruise, a single dad of 2 I wanted something family oriented. Kids had more fun than ever. The prices in gift shop were very reasonable, especially on liquor. camp for kids was great, the kids wanted to go everyday, all day. They really enjoyed the activities and food. My cabin guy was also great, very helpful and informative. very accommaditing

Pros: camp carnival, my kids enjoyed it very much

Cons: spent a little more than I expected

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

kids were very comfortable on the bunks
My cabin guy was all these things
I would definitely cruise again with carnival, every staff member made me and the kids feel special.. Thanks so much. I'm glad I listen to my parents who have cruised with u 6 times already. everything was awsume.