Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 days of nothing but fun in the sun!!

Sail Date: March 11, 2012

This was my first cruise so I don't really have a frame of reference, but I've been around the block and have traveled quite a bit, and from my personal experience I can say without a doubt that this was an AWESOME time!! I've done spring break in Cancun, several parts of Florida, Tijuana, and this trip is definitely right up there with all of them. We chose a guaranteed oceanview room but did not pick the deck. We ended up on deck R which is the first from the bottom, right above where you board, it was no biggie. The installations on the boat are in great shape. It was five of us in the room and it worked out great, beds fold out from the wall, it's crazy. The bathroom was very nice, and so were the public ones, which were the ones we used when we needed to drop some bombs haha (we did not want to smell up the room). The service staff was great always helpful and nice, and so were the bartenders and waiters of the bar. The food was delicious, we did two of the formal sit-down dinners and they were nothing short of 4 start restaurant quality. Asides from that we hit up the burger bar and the 24h pizza a lot, freshly baked pizza is awesome after a night out in Seor Frog's at Nassau.
Bottom line is you get waaaaayyyyy more than what you pay for in this cruise and I highly recommend it. I'm definitely doing another Carnival cruise to a different destination, no doubt.

Pros: The amenities on the boat, the installations, the service, 24h freshly made pizza, delicious formal sit-down dinners, moderately priced drinks (~$6 not bad when you consider they're $12 at a club in Boston haha), the staff, kaleidoscope (the club which bumps hot music til odd hours in the morning)

Cons: Honestly, can't really think of anything..

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Delicious formal sit-down dinners, awesome burger bar, salad bar, and 24h freshly made pizza.
The room was excellent, very well taken of, nice clean bathroom, etc.
Always nice and ready to help.
Funny comedy shows. Great club (kaleidoscope), which played hot jams until odd hours in the morning..