Alone time with my Hubby !

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 12, 2012
Ship: Carnival Sensation
The ship was older but well maintained. The decor was a little undefined. I would recommend the ship although it is not one of my favorites. I will probably sail on a different one next time.

I have had better service and meals.

Lots to do. Not enough time.

The gentlemen who were in charge of our room did a great job at helping us with whatever we needed.

Would like to see a refrigerator in the rooms. We had to ask for a hair dryer.

Pros: The shows were awesome. There were plenty of activities always going on.

Cons: Older ship. The staff seemed a little slow at getting into their routine. I have had better dining experiences on previous cruises.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!