Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

WORST SHIP Ever

Sail Date: January 01, 2012

I cruised Carnival Sensation on 1/10/2012 this was a Xmas GIFt from my husband. Parking was said on the web site $15 a day, I sail for 3days I was expecting to pay $45 as before when I sailed with your company. Never the less, I had to pay $60. I've ported there before and only paid $45 for parking. I requested your any time seating in the dining room because the (Early Seating) is always full on previous cruises. Never the less, (Any Time Dining) was full as well. I requested to change my seating time from 8:15pm to Early or Anytime Seating your Matradee was very rude and said he couldnt do anything about it,( I would just have to eat in the Lido Dining if I want to eat early). My seating number was at a table for only 2 originally for my husband and I. While the Matradee seated us he moved our number to a table of 10.This was the worst experience I've ever had with (Carnival) I've cruised with your company since the year of 1993. I've cruise 10 times with (Carnival). This was the WORST.

Pros: Bahamas

Cons: Services

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.