Acceptable

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 29, 2011
Ship: Carnival Sensation
I would not recommend Carnival cruise lines in general because they are always pushing you to buy more stuff while your on the boat. They set up tables at every elevator and try to sell you stuff from watches to belts to hats to hand bags to water. I don't like being bombarded by staff hassling me trying to sell me stuff.

Food was only out limited times. ALMOST NO HEALTHY OPTIONS. Food quality was marginal.

Ship's cruise director was not funny at all. Very painful to watch.

Very helpful staff. Great wait staff.

Old ship. Needs lots of work or a re-fit.

Beds could not be put together because the mattresses were different heights. No way to sleep together with my wife.

Pros: On time depature

Cons: Rooms did not have beds for 2 people

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.