Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

SOME GOOD SOME BAD.

Sail Date: December 29, 2011

Some good, some bad. Mostly blah. The management of this ship is lacking. While some amenities were good, some were less than average. Some personnel were great, some indifferent. Room was nice with a flat screen and large bathroom Some of the ship infrastructure was very dilapidated. Lot's of areas need paint and updating. Dining area was too small for this fully booked ship. Try getting a meal at noon. Line was 50-60 people long. This is an old ship with a need for an overhaul and better attention to detail. When I tried to use the gym at the 6 a.m. opening time, the doors were locked. No one opened the doors until I went and found an attendant. I used an elevator that stopped at every floor (not that anyone boarded, it was just not working correctly.) Boarding and de-boarding were the best (fastest - smoothest) of any US cruise I have been on.

Pros: Embarkation and Disembarkation

Cons: This is a very tired ship.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.