Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Worst curse ever

Sail Date: December 22, 2011

Room Type: Suite

Please do not board this ship the crew is very bad, they have no pleasing manners. the cooler in my room was broken the steward responded to it and sent a technicial the technicial said it was some kind of faluty and he fixed it, after fixing it, I could see that it was even hot than the room temperature, all my medication went bad, I had to buy them at bahamas again, then next day I complained again to the chief security officer he took a quick action and replaced the cooler but it took more than a day and half for them to rectify the issue.

Pros: Bahamas

Cons: THe crew was very bad... no manners

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

this is another area I will not recommend, most of the chefs are Asian-Indians but they couldnt make an asian meal even for one single mean inspite of insisting for it they never made roti
room size and ambience was very good .
but the cooler in my room was broken the steward responded to it and sent a technicial the technicial said it was some kind of faluty and he fixed it, after fixing it, I could see that it was even hot than the room temperature, all my medication went bad, I had to buy them at bahamas again, then next day I complained again to the chief security officer he took a quick action and replaced the cooler but it took more than a day and half for them to rectify the issue.
no manners..., I spoke to the lady at the guest services about the borken cooler she said all that we do is just fix it no more componsentaion, but when my kid broke a glass int he room they charged me with $56
very good