1st Cruise!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Sensation
We set sail on the Carnival Sensation! This was our first cruise and it was fantastic! The ship was remodeled and up-to-date! The shows and comedians were great! The ship staff are top notch! The food was just ok but other than that I'd recommed this ship!

We only ate at the buffets which were just okay. I wished we had went to at least one seated dinner! :(

There were several shows and activities to do everyday which I personally liked! Every show was amazing and the comedians made me laugh 'til my face hurt!

Our staff were the best of the best! Everyone was friendly, prompt, and willingly to help anyway they could!

I'd say the ships in good shape especially since it's been sailing since 1993! The decks were nice, the interior of the ship was nice and upgraded, everything from stern to bow was nice!

The size and comfort of the room was above average! My parents said that the interior rooms are smaller on other cruise lines but our room was as big as my parents and they had a window.

Pros: Tons of things to do!

Cons: Buffet food was okay, but we didn't go to the seated dinners.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!