Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Away, Away, Away

Sail Date: November 27, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The room was wonderful. Kept getting turned around but we just made that part of the adventure. I don't understand port and aft side so when I would ask the directions didn't help. The maps by the elevators did help but a small card size to keep with your room key would have been nice. Kids camp was a horrible experience. My children, ages 5 and 7 were in separate camps and doing things at different times. They had different pick up times and drop off times on different parts of the ship. One time I was 10 minutes late, because of the running around and was told we had to wait for the next session. I thought I was on vacation and really needed to be away from time constraints.

Pros: 4 days off

Cons: Kids Camp

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.