I give it a

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 01, 2011
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Because they had to slow the Carnival Sensation up a bit to keep it from being too rocky and yet another Carnival ship that left behind us made it to our destination before us, this makes me think that a stabilizer bar is broken. Lots of people said this was the rockiest cruise they had been on.

There was always a huge line at the Mongolian Grill luncheon side so I never got in that line. Maybe they could make two spaces for that much in demand lunch.

As I mentioned above, more room could be given to the Mongolian lunch menu.

We were treated with excellence.

Just fix the stabilizer bar!

M18 must be right above an engine room because we could hear metal hitting metal when they were started up or maneuvering into port

Pros: Of course, being pampered with our every need taken care of is always awesome.

Cons: The sea was a little bit choppy but I didn't think it was choppy enough to get sea sick....but I was wrong. Our ship was so rocky that they had to slow up and we were two hours late getting to Nassau. However, another Carnival ship left after us arrived before us at our destination..

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!