First time cruiser

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 18, 2011
Ship: Carnival Sensation
The ship is a beautiful vessel! It was our first cruise. We have three children that joined us. We had a BLAST! Next August my husband and I are taking another Carnival cruise!

I wish the room service menu had a more complete list of things we could order.

From comedy to karaoke - many things to do!

We had three kids there that ranged from 11 to 14 - they all had a blast and made friends with people from all over!

Always seemed to be helpful.

We had five in our room and there was plenty of space for us.
I missed the opportunity to souvenior shop, since we had a scheduled excursion at 1pm and then needed to get back to the boat for our formal early dinner. By the time we came back off the boat, all the port shops were closed.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling

Pros: the scheduled plans for the kids

Cons: the port shops open times - I wish I knew they would close early - I wouldn't have gone back to the boat for early dinner before doing a little shopping

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!