Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very disappointing

Sail Date: July 17, 2011

we purchased a specilaty bottle of liquor as a gift, requested specifically. We purchased the liqour, and gave it to the cruiseline to "keep" for us until the end of the cruise, per their rules. They lost the bottle - worse,delivered it to another cabin. They offered an unclaimed bottle of generic rum (one that I can buy anywhere) as a peace offering to my lost, rare rum- that I made a specific trip to purchase. I am very disappointed. They refunded my money, whcih took a hour and half for them to do - while I was waiting to disembark. In addition, there were 4 cabins with 4 teenagers in each cabin across the hall from us. There was no parental control, and they were wreaking havoc literally all night. I called security, and upon reponding, the guard was also "responding" to the teenage girls flirtatious remarks. Ive cruised carnival a dozen times before, this may just be my last.

Pros: weather was nice

Cons: rude people, too many kids, cruiseline lack of customer service

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

front desk was almost rude, not very helpful
budget cuts appear to have affected quality of entertainment. Band by pool was horrible
steward was very attentive and efficient
sea lion excursion in Blue lagoon was fabulous!!
Don't Miss: sea lion in Blue Lagoon