Good Getaway

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 10, 2011
Ship: Carnival Sensation
This was a great option for a quick getaway. The vessel is a bit dated, but I feel with all things considered efforts were made to uphold it's apperance.

Great food selection. Long lines were a bit discouraging, but what can you expect with that many people per serving station.

Most seemed to enjoy, just not a whole lot to satisy my hobbies.

My son went to Camp Carnival once and seemed to enjoy. The staff seemed to be willing.

Considering the lack of class of some of the clientelle, I think the staff was commendable.

Not bad for an older model vessel.

Was not looking for a Ritz Carlton, so the accommodation were acceptable and comforatble. I will choose another option for my 2-year old next time as the height of the 2nd bed was a bit too much for him.
Not much to do - I would take into consideration that it was a Holiday during our visit.
Don't Miss: I missed my opportunity, but I hear Trikk Pony is an awesome option!
I enjoyed this port. Lots to see and do. I did not care for Atlantis. Too expensive and snooty.
Don't Miss: Try something adventerous, make your vacation memorable.

Pros: Food and Atmosphere

Cons: Onboard Activities

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!