Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good Getaway

Sail Date: July 10, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was a great option for a quick getaway. The vessel is a bit dated, but I feel with all things considered efforts were made to uphold it's apperance.

Pros: Food and Atmosphere

Cons: Onboard Activities

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Was not looking for a Ritz Carlton, so the accommodation were acceptable and comforatble. I will choose another option for my 2-year old next time as the height of the 2nd bed was a bit too much for him.
Great food selection. Long lines were a bit discouraging, but what can you expect with that many people per serving station.
My son went to Camp Carnival once and seemed to enjoy. The staff seemed to be willing.
Most seemed to enjoy, just not a whole lot to satisy my hobbies.
Considering the lack of class of some of the clientelle, I think the staff was commendable.
Not bad for an older model vessel.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Not much to do - I would take into consideration that it was a Holiday during our visit.
Don't Miss: I missed my opportunity, but I hear Trikk Pony is an awesome option!
I enjoyed this port. Lots to see and do. I did not care for Atlantis. Too expensive and snooty.
Don't Miss: Try something adventerous, make your vacation memorable.