Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My first cruise

Sail Date: July 03, 2011

Room Type: Suite

The pool was way too small. You could stand in the pool and not move more than a foot before you touched someone else. Hot tubs were also filled to capacity. I went to the spa when they offered a three pack deal for $119. the service was excellent but afterwards I felt extremely pressured to buy products. It was uncomfortable. I will try another cruise line instead of Carnival next time.

Pros: servers

Cons: pool , spa

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Buffet food and seaview lounge food was fair. The dining room food was very good and the service was excellent.
Room was great and constantly being cleaned.
all staff was helpful except in spa they were too pushy
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Snorkling was fun
Shopping and Atlantis was great.