My first cruise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 03, 2011
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Type: Suite
The pool was way too small. You could stand in the pool and not move more than a foot before you touched someone else. Hot tubs were also filled to capacity. I went to the spa when they offered a three pack deal for $119. the service was excellent but afterwards I felt extremely pressured to buy products. It was uncomfortable. I will try another cruise line instead of Carnival next time.

Buffet food and seaview lounge food was fair. The dining room food was very good and the service was excellent.

all staff was helpful except in spa they were too pushy

Room was great and constantly being cleaned.
Snorkling was fun
Shopping and Atlantis was great.

Pros: servers

Cons: pool , spa

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!