Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wonderful and Relaxing Five Day Cruise!

Sail Date: July 03, 2011

The ship offers a wonderful short cruise with attention to your every need. My husband and I have only been on two previous cruises so we are not considered seasoned cruisers but hope to be in the future. The Carnival ship had all amenities to suit your needs. There was wonderful food and activites going on at all times to fit ones desired schedule. The employees of the ship are the best we have so far encountered catering to your every need. The ship is definitely kept in excellent condition and I would sail again on this line.

Pros: The attention given to us by the staff.

Cons: The desserts served were just mediocore.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

The food was of good quality with several choices available for each meal. The buffets were bountiful with large selections of choices. The desserts could be improved upon for selections and quality. I personally am not a dessert eater but my husband enjoys desserts. The selections of the other food items more than makes up for ok/passable desserts.
The room was more than adequate with a large window for viewing outside. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room contained several storage closets/drawer.
The staff we encountered were wonderful going above and beyond expectations! Everyone was so friendly and accommodating to our needs. The room steward was exemplerary with the service as the room was immaculate! The waiters were very friendly and offered wonderful service.
I was amazed how several of the employees knew our name!
The ship always had some type of entertainment or happenings going on for a very deversified selection of options!
The ship was immaculate and well maintained. The staff goes out if their way to make sure your needs are all attended to during your cruise!
The island is not kept in the best physical condition with noted items needing repaired/replaced when you disembark from the shop. We enjoyed seeing the Atlantis complex for the first time.
Don't Miss: I would have to say a