Best vacation ever...

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 26, 2011
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Fun! Fun! FUN!!! This was our first cruise and we celebrated a big birthday for my husband! It was great!! The service both in the stateroom and dining room made the cruise sensational! There was something for everyone! We really enjoyed it.

Food was delicious! Loved the Mongolian food, the availability of the grill, the buffet was always delicious. The variety and abundance were overwhelming. Delicious!!

The 1980s revue was great, the perfomers were talented. The Curves show was inappropriate. We can leave the showgirls in Vegas.

Martin in the Ecstasy Dining room (and all over) was fantastic! He was all about making sure we were well taken care of. He offered suggestions which were right on the money! He was witty, playful, all while addressing our needs. Duncan and his team also were cheerful and polite while keeping our stateroom in tip top shape. LOVED the towel animals.!

I was apprehensive about the age of ths ship, but once aboard I was able to see how well the ship was maintained and boy did it run smoothly. I barely felt the ship moving. all public areas were clean and welcoming.

Who knew a stateroom that appeared so tiny, could be so spacious? Sounds funny, but we enjoyed the stateroom when we were in it. The BED was so COMFORTABLE... or was it the gently rock of the ship? It was great!
Must see! Must shop!! Loved Bay Street and shopping!
Don't Miss: Bay Street and Atlantis
Waste of time... I visited Freeport about thirty years ago as a child, and when I did it looked like a shiny penny. This time I was disappointed seeing all of the abandoned buildings. we went to the beach area (not taking the excursion) and that was really not good, the walk way to the beach was littered with garbage. As soon as you get to the beach you are accosted by women selling beads... didn't like it.
Don't Miss: none

Pros: Service complimented by meeting wonderful people

Cons: Curves

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!