Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

wont do it again

Sail Date: May 26, 2011

It is my impression that the only people that sail aboard your vessel are there because they can not afford a higher class vessel. It is filled with people that can not afford an experience that puts them with a class of people that are there to enjoy a peaceful vacation. They seem to be there for whatever they can get for free, for themselves, it was an every man for himself experience. I want a vacation where I don't have to worry about someone shoving my pregnant wife to get ahead in line.

Pros: service and staff were great

Cons: people on board were eggressive, pushy and self serving

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

We have found nothing wrong with these areas except for the fact that we are not really into the bar seen and wanted a place that I could have a glass of wine away from the people that are there to party.
We had no children with us.
Enjoyed the entertainment
The food was good especially in the dining room. The other was what you would expect from a buffet.
Everything was working the way it should and was very clean. Also we loved the towel animals.
They were fantastic.
We didn't really feel safe not knowing where not to visit, and our shore excursion was canceled because of a dark cloud that went away in minutes.
Don't Miss: ........