Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Had a great time

Sail Date: May 01, 2011

The buffets were the best food you could ask for. Our shore excursion was so much fun and the weather was great. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was cleaned twice a day. They also made sure that we had everyting we needed the whole time we were aboard the ship. The shows were the best!!!!!

Pros: The shows were awesome. It was a great cruise for first timers. Getting on and off the ship was very organized.

Cons: The chef dinner was canceled due to low particiapation

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

The ship was the perfect size and if you got lost there was always and employee right there to direct you to the appropriate area. They cleaned the ship everyday in all areas of the ship. They always came and got our trays from us as soon as we were done eating so we could just enjoy the view.
The food was fabulous!!!! We surely didnt go hungry at all. The selection of diffrernt foods would make any person happy even if they are pickey. We did the my time dining and went anytime between 6 and 9. They had anything and everyting that your heart could ever desire.
The size of our state room was perfect for us. My husband is 6' 5" and fit in the shower perfectly. The bed and linens were great. The room was always cleaned twice a day and no less.
Every eployee was there to make sure that we were happy and I would have to say they did a great job at that. I dont think I had one employee that wasnt helful or smiling. I wanted a drink of the day and the server had one and said oh no let me go get you a new one this is watered down since the ice melted. He went to the closest bar which by the way wasnt close to us and got me a new one and brought it to me.
They made sure we had a itenerary everyday so we knew what was going on. They also would make periodic anouncements on the load speaker so we knew what was going on.