More Than What We Expected

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 01, 2011
Cabin Type: Suite
I reccommend that anyone who wants to have a genuine good time to cruise Sensation! Loads of fun for everyone and its also a mini vacation within itself. Honestly, I barely wanted to get off the ship when I arrived to my destination!!!

Food was outstanding!

Ship was more than what I expected!

Pros: Suite was great!, Room service was great! (always prompt), Ship was well maintained and it also had a casual atmostphere, Large variety of activities to do to take up free time, Had A Great Time EVERY night!

Cons: No cons for me...I am looking to book my next cruise on this ship!

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!