Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A fun cruise!

Sail Date: April 21, 2011

An enjoyable three days aboard the ship. Lots of activities made for a busy day.

Pros: Dining Room Service was quite nice.

Cons: The selection of fountain soft drinks

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Dining Room service was phenomenal. Waiters and Maitre D' were quite friendly and full of fun. However, the buffet service was below my expectations. Maybe I prefer quality over quantity. The selection of fountain drinks only included iced tea and lemonade; sodas had to be purchased. I can understand having to purchase alcohol but having to purchase sodas is not acceptable. There were also no juices available after breakfast.
Pleasant staff.
I appreciated the care taken by my steward to clean my cabin and keeping me updated with the next day's activities.
Good shows! The dancers were exceptional and the presentation of music phenomenal