Carnival Sensation

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 03, 2011
Ship: Carnival Sensation
It is the fun ship....

Unbelievable!!!! I didn't have to cook!

Didn't get to do much of this to busy being sure girls were safe. Girls ages 15 to 18, 6 of them. Nights were kind of weird, didn't feel as though there was enough security visable on deck.

Friendliness/ the best
above and beyond all of the time!! Our dining room waiter, George, was AWESOME! We had 6 teen girls, my husband and myself, George from Costa Rica was the bomb!!! Above and beyond all expectations, he had been with Carnival 23 years loved his job and it shows! Lead team waiter or something like that. Super special person! This was in the formal dining late seating.

Every thing was kept very clean, someone was always doing something...

Size, small. Decor, nice. amenities, good storage> Comfort of Beds, Excellent better than most high end hotels. Would consider buying one form my own home.
Went to the beach for a few hours at a nice hotel. It is a poor island. We had 6 teens with us, all had purses and we were being watched by 2 odd males. Hotel security about 4 or 5 of them came and talked to them and one of them went away for a while. At least security was watching.
Just went to the straw market, didn't feel comfortable going to far with 6 teens and 2 adults. Tours were expensive. I just made sure we had to eat on the boat each day. Solved problems of having to go to far.. Ship security was great they were not going to let the 6 teen girls off the ship with out at least on adult..and were good enough to suggest I should be back before dark. I really appreicated their help. Thank you Carnival.

Pros: food, all 8 of us loved it, not having to cook or answer

Cons: Funky smell in the shower

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!