EXCELLENT AND FUN CRUISE

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 27, 2011
Ship: Carnival Sensation
THIS IS MY THIRD TIME SAILING WITH CARNIVAL, HOWEVER, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME ON SENSATION AND I WANT TO TELL YOU I ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE. MY NEIGHBOR HAD NEVER BEEN ON A CRUISE AND SHE WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE AND WILL GO AGAIN AS I WILL. THE OVERALL CLEANLINESS IN ALL AREAS WAS EXCELLENT. THE CREWS IN ALL AREAS WERE VERY POLITE, HELPFUL AND ALWAYS WORKING HARD TO KEEP IT CLEAN AND WERE ALWAYS EAGER TO HELP IN ANYWAY THEY COULD. OUR DINING EXPERIENCE WAS FANTASTIC EXPECIALLY WITH OUR DINING FRIENDS, JAN & SHARON. WE HAD A LOT OF LAUGHS AND OUR WAITERS WERE THE BEST AND A LOT OF FUN.
I CAN'T BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW DELICIOUS THE FOOD WAS AND JUST HOW MANY CHOICES TO CHOOSE FROM. EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!!! WE ALSO ADOPTED ONE OF THE CREW MEMBERS FROM BOSNIA, VETRUN (I THINK THATS HOW YOU SPELL HIS NAME) A TRULY POLITE AND WONDERFUL BOY!! HE IS A KEEPER! ALWAYS LOOKED AFTER US, WE COULD HAVE TAKEN HIM HOME, OF COURSE, HE COULD BEEN OUR GRANDSON AND WE WISHED HE WAS, WE WILL MISS HIM. ALL TOGETHER, OUR TRIP WAS THE BEST EVER. I HAD SO MUCH FUN DANCING WITH OTHER PEOPE AND ALSO YOUNG ONES ON THE DECK. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR A WONDERFUL AND FUN FILLED FOUR DAYS. I'LL BE BACK NEXT YEAR!!!!!

EXCELLENT, AND THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD ON A SHIP

SHOWS WERE SUPERB. COMEDY HOUR WAS A BLAST.

EVERYONE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATION!!!

REALLY COMFORTABLE BUT REALLY COLD. DID NOT KNOW HOW OR WHERE TO LOWER THE AIR.

Pros: CREW, SHOWS , FOOD AND MUSIC

Cons: FREEZING ROOM

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!