Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great cruise

Sail Date: March 24, 2011

Ship was smaller than others I've been on but that only made it easier for us to get around and quicker to get from place to place! Also our first time in an inside cabin, and we hardly noticed the difference. Food was great, as usual and staff were courteous and helpful.

Pros: Activities, shows

Cons: Food lines

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Could we get a clock on every floor? Most of the time we didn't have watches so keeping track of the time was a little difficult at times!
Rooms a little smaller than we were used to, but it wasn't a problem at all.
I have seen many shows on different cruises and cruise lines. I have to say the singers/dancers on the Sensation were by far my favorite. Very professional "Las Vegas" type shows. Enjoyed them very much.

Don't Miss: Atlantis -- Underground aquarium