Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean

An OK cruise for the price

Sail Date: August 01, 2010

This was my first cruise and for the price we paid, I can't be too disappointed. The staff was great, they made us feel very welcome and never a bother. The main problem I had the ship itself, I don't gamble or drink, and that's all the ship had. Yes there was a small mini golf, but it was always busy, and that's all there was extra to do! The shows were ok, I walked out of most of them. The honeymoon game/show was entertaining and funny. Food was decent, nothing super impressive, but nothing worth complaining about. We had a room with a window, and it was a decent size, never felt too cramped. The pool deck was always crowded but there was always a chair available for us.

Pros: Food, relaxing

Cons: Entertainment on the ship, ports

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

The ship was a good size, easy to get around, lots of little sitting areas and places to relax.
Good, nothing amazing, but good!
We had a window room, it was nice to have the window and see the ship docking etc.
Like I said, if you don't drink or gamble, not much else to do. I wouldn't go on this ship again, but if you're a big drinker/gambler I'm sure you'd love the cruise.
They were great, towel animals every day, room was always stocked with the essentials. They were always trying to please us. Very friendly.