Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"Great Time"

Sail Date: January 02, 2011

This was my first cruise and I did enjoy it! The staff was very friendly and helpful the food was great! I was with my husband and daughters and we booked a shore excursion in freeport to go snorkeling with nautical catamaran, these guys were a lot of fun! Overall had a great time and loved the Bahamas!

Pros: Crew and staff were all extremely helpful and friendly!

Cons: Only one fairly small pool area can get pretty crowded.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

It is an older ship but not bad.
Great food, good variety and availability.
Always took care of everything we needed.
The only reason not to have fun is because you don't want to.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Really enjoyed snorkeling excursion even though water very cold in January. Shopping was a lot of fun, got to have the right attitude, shop owners are aggresive but can also be helpful.
Spent the day on the beach, this was pretty much my gotta do activity coming from the frigid Midwest in January!