Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Definitely A Cruise for Kids

Sail Date: December 23, 2010

When deciding to go with Carnival for our next cruise, I did so with our 10 yr. old in mind. This was his first and from all reviews and feedback, I had heard that Carnival was more of a kid friendly cruise. Given that, I did get what I expected in that sense. What I didn't expect was that there would really be nothing for adults to do. Every night, my husband & I were literally in the room, staying up only so we could go & pick up our son when he was ready(he was at Camp Carnival until about 1-2a each night, having so much fun). Most of the staff didn't really seem happy in their jobs (I even had some comment that they were "off thinking of something else; another place" as they were supposed to be caring for the kids). I don't know, maybe it was just Sensation that was this way, but right now, Carnival is not at the top of my (or quite a few others that I talked to) list.

Pros: All of the fun the kids were able to have

Cons: The apparent unenthusiasm & excitement of the staff...they really didn't seem all that pleasant.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

If the weather had been a little bit warmer, I think it would have been a little more enjoyable for me. But, our son had a great time and that's all that matters.
Don't Miss: Atlantis