A wonderful experience for a first timer

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Sensation
This was the first cruise I have ever taken and I was not disappointed. The crew was friendly and fun. The shows were great from the comedy routines to the dancing. I took my daughter with me and they had a lot of great things for the kids as well. The ports were great and I really enjoyed the excursions we did. I would recommend this cruise to all takers!!

We ate at all the buffets and in the dining room. All the food was great and available at most times.

Loved the different shows and comedy routines.

Most of the staff was great, only had one shop person that was rude.

Ship was clean and had a good layout. Decor was fun.

Room was a bit small but we had four people in it so that made it a bit cramped.

Pros: Friendly staff, lots of great things to do

Cons: Might be a tad prone to seasickness

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!