Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I had the time of my life

Sail Date: November 21, 2010

This was my first cruise and was everything I expected it to be. The cruising of the ship was very comfortable, I did not get any motion sickness. There were many events and entertainment to keep me busy. When I was not being entertained or participating in any events, I was relaxing on the deck, enjoying the cruise. I exercise daily, and was very pleased with the exercise facility. I would recommend the cruise to my friends and family.

Pros: I most enjoyed the cruising and the events

Cons: I least enjoyed the buffets

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

I mostly enjoyed the food in the dining areas. The buffet food was limited. I would have liked turkey sausages at the buffet and a more variety of food, each day.
Overall, the majority of the staff was friendly and professional (especially the housekeeper assigned to my room). I really enjoyed the animated towels and the chocolates.
The ship was very clean and once I got use to the layout, I had no problem finding my way around.
My room was comfortable, clean and spacious.
I enjoyed the entertainment and activities. I was kept busy throughout the cruise
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I did not participate in any activities at this port.
A must see in Nasssau Bahamas are the Atlantis and the beach