First time cruiser

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 01, 2010
The only reason that I would not reccomend this cruise ship is because it is an older ship and it could use some remodeling. I was very unhappy with the odor coming from the toilet. It needed to be dumped or flushed out it smelled the whole cruise.

Food was good. Not happy with paying for unlimited drinks because it costed to much for the amount of soda that was drinked and the staff would not give you the can of soda you purchased they would rather pour it in a cup of ice and you would not get the whole can of soda that you paid for.

Casino closed too early.

When I called for the toilet to be cleaned the staff came quickly and were nice.

Ship was clean.

I was very unhappy with the odor coming from the toilet in our room. The toliet smelled really bad. It needed to be dumped or flushed out it smelled the whole cruise.
Not much to do. Waist of time

Pros: The food was wonderful and the staff was nice and helpful

Cons: The cabin bathroom smelled horrible the whole cruise. The toilet smelled and when I called to get someone to clean it out it still did not help.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.