Carnival Sensation

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 30, 2010
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Cabin Type: Suite
Very large, but the purple decor was tired.

The desserts were very poor. Cheesecake was more cake than cheese, the cakes were dry, cookies were hard; the only good dessert was the key-lime pie.

Very little day activities. Everything was at night 10:30pm or later. Sorry, but a few of us want to do something during daylight hours...

I was on the V deck and it CONSTANTLY smelled of smoke, like some had just finished smoking in the halls. I choked everytime I walked out of my suite.
Glass Bottom Boat was a waste of time.

Pros: Food available to eat all the time

Cons: Not enough daytime activities; everything was late at night

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!