Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Short and Sweet...A lot of fun

Sail Date: October 07, 2010

This was my first cruise and I was impreseed. There were 3 of us and we stayed in one statesroom. It was small but comfortable. The bedding was extrememly comfortable and cozy. We weren't in the rooms much anyway since there was so much to do on the ship. Between comedy shoes and sales events, there was plenty to keep us walking around the ship to see what was going on. My friends and I had the best time dancing in one of their clubs on the ship. We did not expect to have that much fun and we are not "clubbers" at all. The DJ new exactly what to play for the crowd that was there. The service was great also. Staff waited on you hand and foot and I could basically ask for anything. I loved it! There were several places to hang out and just relax on the ship. With all the people around, it wasn't too loud so we never did go to the adult area that included no kids. We thought it was fun to watch the kids play and everyone seemed respectful. My friends and I will definitely be taking this cruise again, mostly likely a longer one.

Pros: There was always food and entertainment.

Cons: Wish I could have spent a little more time in the Bahamas

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

It was neither bad or "the best". It was very comfortable and once you learned the layout of the ship, there were no issues. At all the elevators there were maps which was helpful if we were going to a different part of the ship.
There was always something to do on the ship. I loved that if I was tired of hanging out, I would just grab the itinerary and go do something on the ship.
The food was neight bad or "the best". Some dishes I liked a lot and some I didn't. No complaints though. The seafood was great! Also, I love the fact that you can get food 24/7. Not only did they have the dining room, but there was a buffet of food on the deck that was available most of the day. Once that was closed, you could order room service with no extra charge.
I was pleasantly surprised how comfortable our small room was. Since it was 3 of us in a room, we were a little worried, but the shortest person slept on a bed that pulled down from the wall above another bed. We still had plenty of room under the 2 beds to store our luggage. Having the vanity was great also. The bedding was extremely comfortable which was a nice surprise.
My friends and I tend to have special requests wherever we go, and we had plenty that the staff took very well and did the best at making sure we got what we asked. The service was the best and they had the best attitudes.
We went to Paradise Island which featured a famous resort. We also visited the beach. It was beautiful. You must visit the Fish Fry area of Bahamas where they have all kinds of food. The food was so flavorful.
Don't Miss: Fish Fry restaurants