Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Officially the Best Weekend Ever!

Sail Date: September 01, 2010

We just got back from our 3 night cruise to the Bahamas. My husband and I have never been on a cruise before, so we were skeptical. We arrived and boarded this huge boat. Inside it was enormous. The boat was so clean. The staff was incredible. Anything we needed they were there to assist. The food was amazing and never ending!! The drinks were yummy too! We enjoyed the casino, the adult comedy show, we played bingo and danced the night away each night. The thing about this cruise is that you can enjoy it as a romantic weekend getaway for 2, or like we did with a large group of 14. It's perfect for everyone. We are already planning the next cruise and we haven't even been back a week!

Pros: How can I choose what I liked most? What was not to like? Free food all day long. Drinks whenver you wanted one. The wait staff always had a smile on their faces and were happy to assist in any way. The rooms were clean and had a lot of closet space. The boat was incredible. It was so beautiful!

Cons: What did I like the least? That I only booked a 3 night cruise and had to leave!!!

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

The ship was huge but we were still able to find everything we needed/wanted/. Everything was so clean from the rooms, to the bars, to the casino.
Where do I begin? The food was always available and always delicious! There was such a large variety. They always had something for everyone. And the desserts, WOW! I must have tried 3 different ice creams and 6 different types of cake. The dining room was so much fun. After we enjoyed our meal the wait staff put on a show for us. It was fantastic!
I was actually expecting our room to be a lot smaller. It was the perfect size. It had tons of closet space and a huge bay window seat so we could look out or port holes. The staff kept the room very tidy and we always had fresh towels, plenty of drinks and ice.
All of the staff were great. Everyone always had a smile on their face and they always said hello or asked if we needed anything. They went above and beyond!
The entertainment selection was great. We chose to dance, play bingo, we enjoyed the pool and the 2 water slides, we also went to a comedy show and went to the casino a few times.