Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

OK for the money.

Sail Date: September 01, 2010

The ship was fine but this line is not one for good service or good food. I have been on every cruise line and this was the worst one! Anytime I asked anyone a question or for service they are rude and act like they are putting you out. The food is just average, nothing great like I have experienced on other cruise lines. I guess this is a ok cruise for the money because it was a lot cheaper than other lines but we won't be going on a Carnival one again.

Pros: Their easy boarding and departing.

Cons: The service

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

Service was terrible!
Only one show was decent. One of them it was so bad we walked out.