The Best Time Of My Life Cruise!!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Sensation
This was our first ship and we were on our Honeymoon but we are already talking about doing this again next year. The ship was amazing. It had a great pool area and hot tubs. There was always somewhere to sit down and just relax. Our room was so great. We had a balcony room and it was so great. The layout of the ship was great and easy to get around. I loved the Sensation Boulevard where you could just walk from one side to the other. The Lounges were so comferable and nice I could have stayed there watching shows all day. It was a great ship. We loved it.

The food was AWSOME and was always available. The room service was great. We loved it. We ate whenever and however much we wanted. The Formal dinner was amazing. I loved the different variety's of food. I defenitly got spoiled on the food.

The People were always willing to help and would not get annoyed for asking alot of questions. Being that it was our first cruise we asked alot of questions but nobody got annoyed by us. I loved the staff they were fun and very helpful and they always would ask if we needed anything.. Great Staff

The ship was clean our room was cleaned 2 times a day. I always saw someone cleaning windows or glass. The restrooms were always clean too. I can say I was impressed on how clean this ship was.

Our Stateroom was great. It was just the right size for the amount of time you spend in the room. It was always cleaned and I loved the animals they make our of towels. I left them in my room the whole trip. I was very comfortable in our Stateroom.

Pros: Everyone was amazing to me and my husband. There was always something to do. The Comedy shows were awsome. The Drinks were great. We met some great people. It was all so good.

Cons: Going Home. There really was no Cons that I can think of right now.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!